Officially licensed Aston Martin DBS Car Wireless Optical Mouse in RED colour complete with 2.4 GHz plug & play USB Nano receiver and incorporating BlueEye technology.
The bonnet of the Aston Martin features two click buttons plus a clickable scroll wheel in the centre.
The front headlights and rear brake lights are illuminated when the mouse is switched on (lights can be turned off manually if you prefer).
The USB receiver plugs into any USB slot on a PC, laptop or Mac. There is a storage slot in the base of the mouse to hold the receiver when it is not in use on a computer.
The mouse comes with a high quality cloth storage bag to protect mouse when not in use.
Supports: Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, or VISTA and Mac OS/X 10.4 or above.
- High accuracy resolution with choice of 750dpi or 1250dpi or 1750dpi (switchable by holding both buttons down)
- Wireless RF Frequency 2.4Ghz
- Tiny USB Nano Receiver
- Up to 30 metres wireless operating distance
- BlueEye technology for more accuracy and less power consumption
- Built-in automatic shut off timer
- Low battery indicator
3 buttons plus Scroll Wheel
- RED coloured bodywork
- Headlight and Tail Lights illuminate (can be switched off to save battery power)
- Requires 1 'AA' battery (this is supplied with the mouse)
- Dimensions (approx): 12cm length x 5cm width x 3cm height
- 1 x Aston Martin DBS wireless optical mouse in red colour
1 x 2.4GHz Nano transmitter
1 x 'AA' Alkaline battery
1 x Cloth carrying bag
1 x Product instruction manual
1 x High quality gift box